COVID-19 Update ( 2)

Dear all

We are aware that the situation with COVID-19 is getting more serious again and some Cantons are starting to apply new restrictions.

The next LANCON is currently not affected by the recent changes but we are closely observing the situation and the cantonal restrictions and rules.

Update 2 – 15-Oct-2020: New COVID Cases are increasing way faster than expected. This will put the LANCON at risk. We will make a final decision if this years LANCON will be cancelled or not together with the community in Fiesch on October 26.

Stay tuned and healthy.

Your Lancon-Team

Related Articles

Responses